- Restoring Salt Marsh FlowThe mouth of the Carpinteria Salt Marsh will be opened mechanically by cutting a small trench through the sandbar that has formed across the mouth of the marsh.
- Events CalendarClick here for info on upcoming events from volunteer workdays to special events to days you can visit Arroyo Hondo.
- Carpinteria Salt Marsh Bird WatchingJoin Peter Gaede and Bruce Reitherman for a morning of bird watching at the Carpinteria Salt Marsh. After walking the marsh with these brilliant biologists you’ll have a greater understanding of this unique environment and be able to identify many of the birds found along our coast.
- Gaviota Getaway 2013Mark your calendars now for a splendid autumn afternoon. Our unique plein air art exhibition and sale features many of Santa Barbara's favorite artists and Oak Group members.
- Franklin Trail: Respect Private PropertyCheck out the latest article in the Carpinteria Coastal View News regarding progress of the project. The First Phase of Franklin Trail is scheduled to open in late summer. Until then, please respect private property.
- Ocean Meadows Golf Club to be Restored to WetlandsAfter a four-year effort to raise $7 million in federal, state and local funds to buy the property, the Trust for Public Land acquired 63.9 acres of the Ocean Meadows Golf Club. The Land Trust for Santa Barbara County, the Trust for Public Land and UC Santa Barbara will work together to restore the area…
- Gaviota Coast Planning Advisory CommitteeThe Land Trust is on the advisory committee for the Gaviota coastal plan. Click here for updates and access to the most recent drafts.