Publications and Resources
The Land Trust maintains a library of information of interest to owners and their advisors interested in land conservation strategies.
Here are some fact sheets you may download:
- Frequently Asked Questions About Land Conservation
- Agricultural Conservation Easements Fact Sheet – (American Farmland Trust)
- LTSBC Model Conservation Easement
- LTSBC Stewardship Fund Policy
- Natural Heritage Preservation Tax Credit (State of California)
The following are some publications we can send you. Please call 966-4520 or email us with your mailing address to order these, or to make an appointment to review our library.
- Conservation Options for Landowners (Land Trust Alliance, 2003)
- Preserving Family Lands (Steven Small, 2009)
- Protecting Your Land With A Conservation Easement (Land Trust Alliance)