As the calendar runs out on 2022 and you are making decisions about end of year giving, we’ve got six tax-smart ways to go over and above for land conservation in Santa Barbara County!
- If you’re 70 ½ years or older, you can join fellow Land Trust supporters who are making tax-free gifts from their IRAs this year.
- Do you own appreciated shares of stock? Stock gifts are a great way to support the Land Trust while you can save on taxes and make a larger impact.
- Put your Donor Advised Fund to good use—join hundreds of other supporters this year end and make a grant to the Land Trust.
- Like appreciated stock, donating long-term held cryptocurrency investments offer a tax-efficient way to give.
- Create a Legacy: Cash gifts might not be perfect for everyone. Including the Land Trust in your will shows a strong commitment to our work and mission and will make an impact that will be felt for generations.
- Leverage the Over and Above Match—every donation to the Land Trust is always 100% tax deductible and the match rewards increased giving, boosting your gift’s power to support conservation.
Every gift to the Land Trust has an impact on local land conservation—hopefully these savvy options help you find the way to give that works best for you.
Visit https://www.sblandtrust.org/ways-to-give for more details and THANKS!